Interphex 2013, Javitis Center, NY (April 23-25, 2013) 
- We are pleased to invite you to join us for a brand new experience at INTERPHEX, April 23-25, 2013 at the Javits Center in New York. INTERPHEX brings together key pharma and biotech professionals with suppliers to create innovative solutions at the industry's largest event.
Featured GSFCC Contributor
Mark Camenzind, Ph.D, has been kind enough to contribute a portion of his knowledge to the GSFCC. He has lent a copy of his presentation he provided at ESTECH 2006 titled "Contamination Analysis of Cleanroom Disposables: QA, Surface Cleanliness, & Real World Applications." Click here to download the pdf.
Do You Have A Specific Question?
Are you searching for a specific topic or product but not finding exactly what you are looking for? Email us today and one of our contamination control experts will contact you.
The Global Society for Contamination Control (GSFCC)
The Global Society for Contamination Control (GSFCC) is a non-profit peer-to-peer global learning community for contamination control professionals. In a market characterized by an abundance of self-promoting, for-profit resources, only GSFCC provides an independent voice through continuously updated, expanded, and useful content. GSFCC enables industry professionals to learn from each other, leading to greater personal career success and industry advancement. GSFCC’s exclusive Wiki Resource Library is open to anyone who needs industry papers and even those who wish to contribute as well.
• Get Instant access to a library of resources
• Accelerate problem solving through the open exchange of ideas
• Collaborate best-in-class practices
• Share your information with industry professionals and experts
• Enhance your professional career development
• Continuous education through the study of Contamination Control Technology
Become a Contributor to GSFCC Wikipedia.
The GSFCC Wikipedia is a free encyclopedia on contamination control. It is a collaborative website where individuals interested in contamination control can share and find relevant information on all aspects of contamination control.
We invite you to add new content and edit existing content. Since this is a new wiki there are many topics where you can be the first contributor. It is easy to add and edit content right on the site.
- GSFCC is now on Facebook! Get updates on new articles and info as they are published right in your news feed! Simply click the "Like" button.
Join The Conversation
The Cleanroom Forum
provides timely communication and discussion of relevant industry topics, procedures and product releases. Members have unlimited access to industry content that is continually growing and updated. Visit Cleanroom Forum
to see what people are discussing and contribute your comments.